“Using Xyleme has enabled us to render our content consistently and professionally in multiple formats without additional resource demands.”
Let's Get Mobile: Changing Your Concept of Mobile Content Design and Delivery
Did you know that by 2015 over 7.1 billion mobile connected devices are predicted to be in service around the globe? With the launch of Kindle Fire at $199, tablets are now feasible replacements for printing costs. We are at the tipping point and mobile delivery is here to stay.
Many organizations are dabbling in mobile learning. However, they often struggle executing at an enterprise level. The feedback has been less than positive on simply turning e-learning courses into mobile learning courses. End-users are requiring that learning organizations speed up the process of delivering better, faster, more relevant mobile content that meets the needs of their on-the-go lifestyle.
Watch the webinar recording "Let's Get Mobile: Changing Your Concept of Mobile Content Design and Delivery" with Stacey Harris, VP, Research and Advisory Services at Brandon Hall Group and Mark Hellinger, President and CEO of Xyleme.
- Key differences on Tablet vs. Phone Mobile Delivery and its implications for mobile content development
- Insights on why content management is essential for mobile development.
- Understanding of the implications of social learning on your mobile strategy
- Case studies exploring successful moves to mobile learning and their best practices for getting there
- Receive access to a mobile version of Brandon Hall's newest paper on "Mobile Learning, The Tipping Point"